Thursday 6 September 2012

Why I Chose Media ...

Why I chose media at A levels?

When I first chose media in GSCE's I wasn't really keen on it, I felt it was going to be too hard and I wouldn't enjoy it however now I can say I was completely wrong. I know media at A levels was the right decisions because it has both the practical side and the theory side, it's evened out which makes it less stressful.

I really enjoyed it at GSCE's, I achieved an A and A*. I find the media very interesting and it plays a bit part in the society nowadays, also I want to study media at uni and then hopefully carry on with media as my future career so I think that taking media at A levels will give me a better understanding.

I find Media will give me a unique opportunity to meet new important people and will give me an insight on how the media works in the world.

Media is one of my favorite subjects when I did GSCE's I have a really passion for media and I know if I work hard and put all the effort in Media at A levels it will also continue to be my favorite subject.

I feel I can really show off all my skills in media A levels because as I said before I have a real passion for media so that's why I chose it at A levels ..

No comments:

Post a Comment