Wednesday 12 September 2012

Media Consumption ..


Newspapers ..
  • I read any newspaper that's lying around, I have no favourite. 
  • I would look for the sections that show what’s happening around us because it’s interesting to find out what’s going on within our community.
  • I would never read articles on politics because I find all of that boring and pointless.
  • I would normally read crime or rape or murder stories because it gives me more awareness on the world today.
  • I personally don't buy any newspapers but my mum does.  

Magazines ..
  • Again, I don't buy magazines because I think most magazines aren't interesting.
  • If I was to pick up a magazine I  would read what's going to happen on different soaps.    

Television ..
  • I have no idea of how many hours I spend watching TV so I'm gonna say 50 hours a week.
  • I normally watch TV when I come back home and in the morning when I'm getting ready. 
  • I like watching comedy central, Living and Sky movies because these channels have interesting  shows/films which keep me engaged. 
  • I normally watch TV with someone or family.
  • It depends on who it is, if I'm watching TV with my sister then I decide but if it’s with someone older then they decide. 

Radio ..
  • I like listening to kiss, magic and capital. 
  • Listening to the radio would probably be 5 hours a week.
  • I would normally listen to the radio in the morning so I can find out what the weathers going to be like.
  • I dislike the stations that play opera because I don't understand it and you have to be in the mood to actually appreciate it.
  • I listen to the radio with my sister mainly.
  • We normally listen to the radio in our bedroom while cleaning the house.
  • While I'm listening to the radio I'm normally cleaning the house or studying. 

Cinema ..
  • In the last month I've been to the cinema and watched "Ted".
  • In other places I've been lots of films like "Last of the Mohicans", "Father of the bride" and "Love and other drugs".
  • I watched the first one with my friend and aunt but the other two with my mum.
  • Normally I'm the one that chooses what films to watch.

Internet ..
  • I normally go on the internet all the time, everyday.
  • I access the internet at my house and in school.
  • The main sites I go on are Facebook, Webcam Toy, Cameroid, Youtube and My Blog.
  • I access Facebook so that I can catch up with friends and upload new pictures, I go on Webcam Toy and Cameroid for entertainment, when I'm bored I like talking pictures. Finally I go on My Blog because I like looking at it and changing the designs and layout of my page.  
  • I like listening to music on my laptop while on the internet and some times I'm doing my homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment